Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cala Lillies



     I took these pretty pictures two years ago, when I nannied for the first time.  The wonderful family I traveled with, was attending a pastors convention in San Diego, CA. and let me just say...it was beautiful!
Not only was the scenery wonderful, but the preaching services held each night were an encouragement for many.  

These pictures were taken on the grounds of the Historic Hotel del Coronado, which is located on Coronado Island, right off the coast of San, Diego.  The interior of this hotel was stunning, check it out for yourself in their online gallery.  All wood paneling + an vintage cage-style elevator + a huge chandelier + cute beach-side cottages=$$$$, but it is free to look...and dream.







California is not in my top list of places to live, but it is a gorgeous place(for the majority) to visit.  We made it to the beach one of the days, even though it was pretty chilly.  Interestingly enough, even that didn't prevent the scantily clad from making an appearance. 

I was also blessed, once again, to accompany this family the following year.  Hopefully I'll be posting more pics of both CA trips and of my 5 day trip to San Antonio, TX.


Yours Truly,

Audrey


Quick Note: Please forgive the long page...trying to learn how to insert a page break.


No comments:

Post a Comment